Photo via: 100things2do.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Spring has sprung along with a season of weddings, graduations, etc. for a need of congrats cards. Let @tishayoast share her LAYERED CONGRATS CARD with 3D Foam Squares and @lawnfawn die in a quick + easy tutorial. Visit the blog for details.
- Do smelly shoes stink up your house? These DIY Natural Shoe Deodorizers freshen the air and allow you to breathe easy! http://www.littlemissdexterous.com/diy-shoe-deodorizers/
- Use Wood Crates for a Shoe Rack!
- Dyi shoe rack made out of pallets! Project I have been trying to finish to clean up my mud room.
- Making your own repurposed rug is easy and pretty! Find out how on the blog.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- Your dream bed awaits. Discover a better way to shop for bedding with craneandcanopy.com As seen on the Today Show.
- Love this DIY Coat Rack and it looks so easy!!!