Photo via: front-porch-ideas-and-more.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- Make your own custom fabric!! Transforming a Drop Cloth With RIT Fabric Dye. Learn how to mix any custom color to turn a drop cloth into inexpensive, usable fabric for any project.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse look! Such an easy and inexpensive upgrade! | LoveGrowsWild.com
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Perfect vertical goring, great way to do veggies and marigolds to spruce up a sunny side of the house. Or do this inside with a growlight and grow your own salad all year round!
- To give my indoor cats a new challenge I made them a climbing wall. It takes up very little space and could be fitted in any small room or apartment.
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- drop cloth bedspreads pinterest – Google Search
- DIY Sofas and Couches – DIY Couch Reupholster With a Painters Drop Cloth – Easy and Creative Furniture and Home Decor Ideas – Make Your Own Sofa or Couch on A Budget – Makeover Your Current Couch With Slipcovers, Painting and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-sofas-couches
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!