Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- open globe, put in fairy lights etc. drill a hole for the wire, everyplace you visit, put a hole in the globe in that place
- DIY Shelving Unit.- a slightly cheaper version- instead of using the pipe Ts and threaded pipe, just use 1/2 inch pipe as the basic structure, then use large washers that slip over the pipe and hold in place with small pipe ring clamps or just drill a hole in the pipe to slip a bolt, rod or nail into to hold the washer in place.
- Now screw it into the wall. Youre going to love it! Spoons work, too, but you have to drill screw holes. Butter knives just dont bend =[
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Organization; very important to be organized in order to be productive. If you spend half your day looking for a specific file/document/etc thats time that could have been spent working.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer Colouring Pages I have been running – curating some fantastic colouring page “guest posts” from wonderful bloggers across the globe. Today, we have a treat for you – some colouring pages for Grown Ups! Yep, we get to colour too… with the …
- Coasters from the Places You Have Traveled