Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Are you always having no ideas to make your holiday home look beautiful, unique and eye-catching? If your answer is ‘yes’, you must have forgotten the ornaments hung on the front door. Christmas wreath is a very lovely symbol of holiday. A cool and unique Christmas wreath will bring jealousy to your neighbors. Want to … Continue reading 40+ Christmas Wreaths Decoration Ideas →
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com
- Wood Hanging Shelf with Rope. Wood: painted and distressed. Measures 24 long and 7.5 width. If you like to include the metallic hooks please choose that option. Mason Jars available for sale at shop. Contact me if you have any questions. Visit my store for other options available. Direct link: www.butifuldesigns.etsy.com USPS Mail Shipping with tracking number. NOTE: Accessories not included. Strong paint odor might be present for a few days.
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.