Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Toothbrush holder as a Makeup brush holder! Perfect for daily use brushes! organize beauty makeup
- Start the year off on the right note. Here are 5 Things To Organize In The New Year Plus A Free Daily Planner To Keep You Organized.
- A daily dose of fashion discoveries and inspirations, contributed by a stylist and a designer who both see the world through rose-colored…
- List of 101 items to declutter from your home. Clutter items that you can get rid of right now to make more room for what matters. Decluttering list.
- Crafty finds for your inspiration! No. 2 | Just Imagine – Daily Dose of Creativity
- I have a similar desk. I like this look. The black glaze sets it off and keeps it from being too gaudy/precious. I think I want to do this…What other colours? Mint? Robins egg blue?
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- As the matter of fact, there are many great inventions that you may do with your slope yard. For example, you can make a herbal garden growing some edible
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year.
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- A cute project to do!