Photo via: frugalcouponliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beach Cottage photo frame ornament. Relive and share your beach vacation on the Christmas tree. Photo frame ornament is hand-painted and distressed for a beach cottage style with sea shell accents. Write the date on the bottom of the frame or place a new picture within each year.
- $10 Backdrop Frame | DIY Photo Booth Ideas For Your Next Shindig
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- Family gallery wall
- My thrift store picture frame nail polish rack – Imgur
- Want to put your wedding picture into a nice rustic wooden frame? Check out this frame made of pure wood. It looks primitive, but it will attract attention from anyone visiting your home.
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- How to Create a Gallery Wall You Love! Tips and ideas for creating a gallery wall layout on www.mommyenvy.com
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- Cool Turquoise Room Decor Ideas – DIY Butterfly Decor – Fun Aqua Decorating Looks and Color for Teen Bedroom, Bathroom, Accent Walls and Home Decor – Fun Crafts and Wall Art for Your Room http://diyprojectsforteens.com/turquoise-room-decor-ideas | DIY Crafts For The Home
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.