Photo via: sincerelysarad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Loving the smart organization tips in this post like this great way to organize your digital photos – USB flash drives on a metal ring!
- Im thinking some sort of lush hippie chic boho bunk bed loft lounge library with secret art studio closet and chillout situation/panic room might be my new favorite way to occupy space.
- Dyi shoe rack made out of pallets! Project I have been trying to finish to clean up my mud room.
- Avoid the pile up of water bottles and tops in your cabinets by storing them in a hanging shoe organizer!
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- DIY Rattan Pencil Case, Delineate Your Dwelling
- This is the ultimate guide to coloring for adults! Get marker and pencil product reviews, basic instructions, coloring book recommendations, and more. adultcoloring
- Always carry a pencil sharpener for Emergency prep or Camping.