Photo via: kristendukephotography.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ideal for reading, movie watching, and snuggling, this DIY Kid’s Pillow Bed, from It’s Always Autumn, is a fantastic homemade gift idea to make your kids smile. Let’s be real—even adults would love this!
- DIY Pina Colada bath salts. I just love the way these smell, release them in a warm bath for a soothing, tropical retreat! Make your own homemade bath salts with the flavors of pineapple and coconut, I almost want to eat it!
- Felt Pumpkin Craft – This super-easy DIY felt pumpkin idea is so cute and simple to make. It makes such an adorable addition to your fall decor! Pin it now and check out the tutorial later!
- Pick a cute fabric and learn how to make your own drawer liners. DIY Drawer Liners!- The 2 Seasons
- These vintage signs are so cute and ridiculously easy! Head over to Footprints of Inspiration to see these Easy DIY Vintage Christmas Signs. They are great for your own Christmas Decor and to make as an adorable Christmas Gift for someone on your list.
- How to make your own Kitchen Tablet Holder. Love this DIY idea
- Spring Inspired Striped Jars. Cute idea for a homemade bathroom soap dispenser
- Cute homemade gift idea using kids handprints – perfect for mom or grandma!
- Learn how to make a homemade citronella candle using old candle wax and soup cans! Theyre so easy to make, and the candle really works to keep bugs and mosquitoes away. :: DontWastetheCrumb…
- Our top 5 knife making tutorials will show you how to make your own knife in a pinch. Make a homemade survival knife out of different knife making supplies.
- These easy DIY light bulb aquariums make a great home for tiny Japanese Marimo moss balls and are super cute as homemade Christmas gifts!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell