Photo via: grillo-designs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dukes and Duchesses: 10 Ways to Repurpose Old Drawers Instead of paint storage — a spice rack for the kitchen!
- Make a wire utensil rack with items found at the hardware store— click through for details!
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- 50 Beautiful Rustic Home Decor Project Ideas You Can Easily DIY Lantern Pair with wrought iron hooks on recycled wood board for unique wall decor, home decor, bedroom decor by PineknobsAndCrickets on Etsy www.etsy.com/…
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- 10 Ideas for Tiny Balconies | With a small terraced shelf and matching containers, build your little kitchen garden without a big footprint or a lot of upkeep.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- 10 minute planter craft. Crushed gold can DIY planters. For that shabby glam look.
- Organize Your Pantry: DIY Lazy Susan Pantry: This would be great for a small kitchen with limited storage space.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy