Photo via: easypeasyandfun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY homemade coffee filter air freshener is the perfect smell hack for your car, bathroom, cat litter box, or diaper changing station. All natural and made with essential oils. Inexpensive and can be done with kids as a fun craft idea. Makes a nice gift the smelly person in your life.
- How to Make Puffy Paint – This was such a fun and EASY craft for the kids to do! They loved the texture and had so much fun mixing everything together!
- Ideal for reading, movie watching, and snuggling, this DIY Kid’s Pillow Bed, from It’s Always Autumn, is a fantastic homemade gift idea to make your kids smile. Let’s be real—even adults would love this!
- Hooked on Dada Handprint Craft Idea | Easy Fathers Day Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Dad from Kids
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- DIY Button Magnet Craft and fun Educational Toy for kids.
- Sound Science for Kids: Make a Craft Stick Harmonica. Fun STEM project!
- Easy DIY Projects for Kids To Make At Home – DIY Mason Jar Fairy Lights Craft Idea
- Felt Pumpkin Craft – This super-easy DIY felt pumpkin idea is so cute and simple to make. It makes such an adorable addition to your fall decor! Pin it now and check out the tutorial later!
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- 31 Easy and Fun Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids | Christmas Celebrations
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage