Photo via: livingho.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – DIY Magnetic Makeup and Beauty Tools Decorative Space Saving Organization Board via Laura Thoughts
- DIY vase using dollar store mirrors, use for makeup brush storage
- Easy DIY makeup table when space is limited or you are using what you have without buying much of anything.
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- Toothbrush holder as a Makeup brush holder! Perfect for daily use brushes! organize beauty makeup
- Repurposed Singer sewing machine makes a perfect makeup vanity, desk, table, or jewelry organizer.
- Ridiculously organized pantry, with tutorial for how to make canned food organizers!! I want this!
- If youre building an entry way on a budget, our cube organizers and home decor can be combined to create a lasting impression with any visitor.
- Orchard Girls: Thrifty Thursday: Cover Drawers with Dollar Store Shelf Liner! – great way to dress up Rubbermaid organizers for an unfinished basement
- Another option for makeup vanity. Simple, affordable, space efficient.
- rock painting. cheap and easy. rocks free. acrylic paint in 8 or 12 ounce bottles at walmart about $2 each. paintbrushes – use qtips or old makeup brushes trimmed as needed. jh
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy