Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Built in bookcases
- Im thinking some sort of lush hippie chic boho bunk bed loft lounge library with secret art studio closet and chillout situation/panic room might be my new favorite way to occupy space.
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Ikea Billy bookcase hack.
- diy built in….the built in is cool but the blog this links to is the real find! Lots of decorating design tips
- Lessons Learned in Styling a Bookcase… tips and tricks for getting those bookcases decorated and stocked! www.findinghomeonline.com
- Pop can solar heat collectors…. I built one of these for a science project many decades ago in fifth grade…it was not as nice looking as this one though.
- OMG!!! I love this Craft Room Remodel!!!! And she did it on a $500 Budget!!! Batchelors Way: Office Reveal – Built In Book Shelves on a $500 Budget
- built in dog crate
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- plastic bag storage – didnt pin this the first time I saw it and had to search for it when I got frustrated at the overflow in my closet….
- coffee bar/station Love that shelf with baskets and hooks, but I might snip off a few hooks and spray it with some matte clear coat to use in the toilet closet.