Photo via: itallstartedwithpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Home DIY And Crafts: DIY Home Thrift Store Tips – How To Decorate On A Budget
- How to make a lamp! A super easy tutorial for an affordable and unique lamp made from a big glass water jug found at a thrift store. diy
- How to Fake Ironstone from Thrift Store Finds with spray paint | blesserhouse.com
- Christmas decor, Decorated Ice Skate, Christmas Ice skate , Wreath, Wall decor, Country Door decor… Instead of buying- get a vintage skate from a thrift store and DIY!
- This roundup of window projects will inspire you to think outside the box to reupurpose that window you found at the thrift store or on the side of the road.
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- Glass garden mushrooms made from bowls and vases. repurpose garden art
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- I Love this thrift store chandelier repurposed into a patio or garden solar light by My Repurposed Life
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- How to paint a fence and make stenciled cedar planters for a DIY hanging fence garden. Super easy to make! See the full tutorial and YouTube video. | Thrift Diving
- Make A Quick and Easy Window Valance out of a thrift store tablecloth!