Photo via: marthataylorphillips.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 30 Interesitng Ways How To Use Old Windows JUST LOVE THE CHICKEN WIRE IN PLACE OF GLASS! COULD PUT ticking stripe fabric behind?
- diy screen/rack as a clothing rack. i would love one for hanging my laundry. also functions as a room divider with fabric hanging from the bar.
- Silver Birds–mercury glass diy from One Creative Couple
- How to make a lamp! A super easy tutorial for an affordable and unique lamp made from a big glass water jug found at a thrift store. diy
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens Handmade Do it Yourself EMOJI Locker Magnets Tutorial via The Surznick Common Room
- Vineyard Haven Word Black from @fabricdotcom Designed by Angela Anderson for Quilting Treasures, this cotton print fabric is perfect for quilting, apparel and home decor accents. Colors include black, shades of green, purple, tan and berry.
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- Glass garden mushrooms made from bowls and vases. repurpose garden art
- Make this sea glass planter from all the pretty sea glass you find on your beach vacation this year! A pretty memento of the beach and great memories.
- Glitter Magnets l Magneten im Glitzerkleid l super schick und toll zu verschenken
- Now, I will never mix up the clean and dirty dishes again! This tutorial includes both a Silhouette cut file and a FREE printable for those who want to cut out the magnets the old-fashioned way: with scissors! These would make great shower, housewarming, or hostess gifts!