Photo via: homelovr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- Are you always having no ideas to make your holiday home look beautiful, unique and eye-catching? If your answer is ‘yes’, you must have forgotten the ornaments hung on the front door. Christmas wreath is a very lovely symbol of holiday. A cool and unique Christmas wreath will bring jealousy to your neighbors. Want to … Continue reading 40+ Christmas Wreaths Decoration Ideas →
- DIY Hand Painted Wind Chimes – 7th Grade Class Auction Project – If youve volunteered to help you childs class create a project for the school auction, then you have to check this out! Its unique and large scale and will definitely bring in high bids!
- How to create 7 unique paint finishes that will transform any piece of furniture. A recap of teaching at Haven Conference, a DIY & Home Decor Blogger Conf.
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- Inspired by Italy’s Amalfi Coast with its dramatic coastline, plunging cliffs and wonderful wines; this is a wine rack that is sure to create an awe-inspiring focal point for your favorite wines
- Ukrainian designers HoleRoll have created a unique window blinds that double as spectacular works of shadow art.
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- 20 Darling Garden Markers! Garden markers can be just as beautiful as the flowers, herbs and vegetables that they mark! These 20 ideas to buy or DIY will spruce up any garden!
- Running out of time to put together that DIY teacher gift? This easy and useful back to school gift will remind your childs teacher of your appreciation every time she uses it throughout the school year…and it takes only minutes to make!
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.