Photo via: escapadeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create faux porcelain flowers with this easy techn…
- Learn how to transfer gorgeous designs on to coffee mugs and create a bespoke set using a porcelain marker. Easy step-by-step tutorial.
- White Canisters – bird knob lid- porcelain pottery
- DIY: How to repurpose thrift store vases.
- DIY Upcycling Glass Bottles Into Vases
- These Easy DIY Rainbow Vases are a quick way to add some rainbow flair to your decor this spring! via @familyfooda0336
- Super simple DIY etched flower vases that you can make in under 30 minutes!
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | DIY Painted Ombre Vases | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget Budgeting, Budget, Budget Tips
- DIY Faux Calligraphy Tutorial: How to make modern calligraphy that looks amazing! Perennialjoy.com
- DIY Faux Brass Drawer Fronts