Photo via: thecoffeemom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So many fun 4th of July Wreath Ideas, let us know which one you try!
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- FF 4th of July Ellinee
- The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
- Outdoor 4th of July Decor • Great ideas and Tutorials! July 4th decor PartyIdeas
- This is a quick and easy patriotic art project. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Includes free printable!
- How To Make 4th of July themed recipes | Chocolate dipped “banana split” & Chocolate dipped cherries
- Patriotic Mani | 25 Ways To Have The Most Patriotic 4th Of July Party
- Red, White, and Blue(berry) Margaritas: Bring happy hour to you with fruity American-themed cocktails in strawberry, blueberry and coconut flavors. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- Firecracker Cake: Create your own fireworks with this patriotic cake, which features layered icing and even more colors on the inside. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.