Photo via: home-frosting.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- living room is table set up
- Mandala meditation stone for kids who need to calm down. Seat them in a comfy corner with a box of these they can pick from, hold and contemplate
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com
- Dorm Room Hacks and Tips – Get creative! This DIY Paint Strip Calendar is so creative! More College Tips on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Rustic picture frame, I would laminate the pictures and put this outside in a shaded area or on a covered porch
- DIY Storage Ideas – DIY Dog Food Station with Storage – Home Decor and Organizing Projects for The Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Panty and Storage Projects – Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions for Do It Yourself Organization http://diyjoy.com/diy-storage-ideas-organization
- Give your home a pop of spring! This cute and colourful no-sew pillow is the perfect addition to any room of your house. A great DIY project!