Photo via: repiny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Beaded Holiday Orbs. | Great decorations for the tree or to hang in…
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- DIY: beaded plant hangers
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Mandala meditation stone for kids who need to calm down. Seat them in a comfy corner with a box of these they can pick from, hold and contemplate
- Beautiful, detailed, micro, mini stone rimmed pond with frog. Perfect for any fairy, gnome garden, miniature gardening project, terrarium, diorama, etc Dimensions: approx. 2.5 wide Listing includes 1 pond as shown Materials, resin Imported item, fairy garden/miniature garden accessory All of our minis and fairy garden accessories are offered in new/unused condition. ***Please note other items shown in photos are used as props and are not included in listing, but may be available&…
- 40 Gorgeous DIY Stone, Rock, and Pebble Crafts To Beautify Your Life
- 40 Gorgeous DIY Stone, Rock, and Pebble Crafts
- DIY Painted Stone Ladybug DIY Projects / UsefulDIY.com
- Dollar tree knick knacks transformed with Looking Glass Spray Paint.
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch. Youll have gorgeous outdoor lighting without having to provide electricity.
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Beaded Chandelier