Photo via: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- How to make a Barn Wood effect. Start with new wood. Then with the paintbrush, paint a layer of water and then a layer of stain and rub it off quickly with a rag to get that gray color. The water keeps the stain from getting too far in the wood so it’ll be gray not black.
- Painting on glass is not only fun, but it can be very easy especially for beginners! There never is a shortage of glass items to paint; just look around your home, shop your favorite retail stores, or bargain hunt at your local thrift stores.
- Wood sign hand painted with black font. Sign reads We may not have it all together, but together we have in all. Sign is made to look distressed!! Makes a great wedding gift or new wall decor for yourself! Sign measures 24×18, can be done as large as 24×36
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.