Photo via: remodelista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love these shelves made out of rain gutters! This photo is from Tonis site at designdazzle. Check out Kimberlys site at raisingolives for a tutorial on how to make rain gutter shelves.
- Make baskets out of cardboard boxes and twine.
- Homemade stepping stones made from cereal boxes
- Want to do something like this, but instead of having the stuff stored on the side..have it made into a cabinet where the shelves slide in & out.
- Pamela Hovland, who is our BEST scout, found this cardboard box shelving system on Etsy. Its a variation of the clipped-together shelving idea we wrote ab
- a bit challenged with cardboard so this is a better DIY option for me – for a birthday, engagement party, bridal shower, etc… first initial of guest of honor
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- living room is table set up
- Weaving – 3 by 5 piece of cardboard with 4 slits cut in the top and the bottom and yarn. Would make a good calendar?
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!