Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Childrens Art Display, Rustic Kids Artwork Display, Look What I Made! Wood Sign…
- If your bathroom mirror has those little metal clips, you can still frame it. Ill show you how! createandbabble.com
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- Painted Rocks — 29 creative crafts for kids that adults will actually enjoy doing, too!
- Family growth chart- giant ruler..like this…as were just repainting the kitchen, so the kids measurements marked behind the door will be painted over! This, and a photo of the old version.
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Paris Grey. Painted kids bed.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | DIY Painted Ombre Vases | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- How to Do an Antique Glaze on Painted Furniture – Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antiqued effect in the cr…
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY painted and stenciled ceramic tile floor using the Augusta Tile pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a painted Fourth of July Wooden Sign using the Cricut Explore and Cricut stencil vinyl.