Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yarn Coasters, Set of 4, daisy coasters,mug mats, drink coasters, vase mats, yellow & white, round coasters – pinned by pin4etsy.com
- Flower Print Blue Brown Beige Chrysanthemum Flowers Set of 4 Square Art Print Wall Decor Modern Minimalist Bathroom Bedroom
- living room is table set up
- Wine Bottle DIY Crafts – DIY Etched Wine Bottle Dish Soap Dispenser – Projects for Lights, Decoration, Gift Ideas, Wedding, Christmas. Easy Cut Glass Ideas for Home Decor on Pinterest http://diyjoy.com/wine-bottle-crafts | DIY Crafts For The Home
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- DIY Sofas and Couches – DIY Couch Reupholster With a Painters Drop Cloth – Easy and Creative Furniture and Home Decor Ideas – Make Your Own Sofa or Couch on A Budget – Makeover Your Current Couch With Slipcovers, Painting and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-sofas-couches
- I HAVE A VERY PARTICULAR SET OF SKILLS gift ideas Popular Everything Videos Shop Animals pets Architecture Art Cars motorcycles Celebrities DIY crafts Design Education Entertainment Food drink Gardening Geek Hair beauty Health fitness History Holidays events Home decor Humor Illustrations posters Kids parenting Men Outdoors Photography Products Quotes Science nature Sports Tattoos Technology Travel Weddings Women
- Aqua, Grey and coral Montana home Mason jar set | rustic home decor
- No. Way. — To turn a table cloth into a rug, all you need is a few coats of water based polyurethane and a rubber rug backer.
- Make your own magic glitter slime! Step 1: Empty a full 6oz bottle of Elmer’s Glitter Glue Step 2: Add ½ tbsp baking soda Step 3: Add 1½ tbsp contact lens solution Step 4: Knead and … voilà! Ooey, goo-ey and Elmer’s Glue-y!
- Weaving – 3 by 5 piece of cardboard with 4 slits cut in the top and the bottom and yarn. Would make a good calendar?
- Great way to display your favorite quotes and inspirations~ put in a pretty dish & display on the coffee table. Love it!! *