Photo via: cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The best floor stencils for stenciling your wood or concrete floors. Plus helpful tips for creating your own stenciled floors.
- Colorful Dresser Drawers Makeover using Deer Head Furniture Stencils and Pattern – Royal Design Studio
- This small bath feels open and airy thanks to a mosaic tile design that covers both the shower and the floor. Walnut open shelving, a floating vanity and a large framed mirror help to visually add space to this chic guest bathroom. Click to learn more about this on-trend look.
- tile inlayed detail in wood floor. match the shower to the travertine tile. then match the granite counters to granite border. all ties together 🙂
- Stenciled beach stools… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2017/05/furniture-makeovers-with-stencils.html Spruce up wooden stools with stencils. Easy!
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Old Brand New • Patio DIY • Painted Floor Tiles
- DIY Full Length Floor Mirror Tutorial: Child at Heart How to build a large floor mirror using a small $5 wall mirror
- How to paint a fence and make stenciled cedar planters for a DIY hanging fence garden. Super easy to make! See the full tutorial and YouTube video. | Thrift Diving
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a painted Fourth of July Wooden Sign using the Cricut Explore and Cricut stencil vinyl.
- Easy DIY cake stand craft tutorial. Make a cute handmade ceramic cake stand – perfect for parties, weddings and home decor!
- How to Do an Antique Glaze on Painted Furniture – Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antiqued effect in the cr…