Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A daily dose of fashion discoveries and inspirations, contributed by a stylist and a designer who both see the world through rose-colored…
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- How to Plan for Moving Day | Pottery Barn (its probably bad that Im just finding this and we move in less than 2 weeks) Repinned by www.movinghelpcenter.com Follow us on Facebook!
- Simple Square Rice Krispies Treat Bunnies – No need to get super fancy for these fun treats! Just a few simple additions to everyones favorite @ricekrispiesusa Treats create a yummy addition to your Easter basket gifts! ad
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- Stir Some Creativity Into Your Kitchen | DIY Organization Ideas For A Clutter-Free Life
- Best 32 DIY Concrete And Cement Projects For The Crafty Side Of You | IKEA Decoration
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Eclectic master bedroom mood board // These are some of my favorite finds around the internet for my master bedroom update. Im excited to show the finished product soon! | Stay gold Autumn
- You can make your own hand-painted family rules sign. No special stencils or vinyl required – just some Sharpie markers!