Photo via: fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- A Sunken Trampoline | 32 Outrageously Fun Things Youll Want In Your Backyard This Summer The kids would live this
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Cheap Decorating Ideas: Keeping track of your childs growth is even more fun with this cute growth chart. An added plus, you can take it with you when you move.
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- SKULL, HEART AND CROSS DESIGNS http://www.tiedyeyoursummer.com/get-inspired.html Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- This printable Color Me Inspired book looks like so much fun! An Inspirational Adult Coloring Page – could have fun and add to my home decor.
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Cover the soil with beach sand and start designing your little piece of beachfront property. Perfect for a landlocked oceanic soul!!
- Floating monogram..paint to glow in dark or cover with greenery or flowers
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.
- Orchard Girls: Thrifty Thursday: Cover Drawers with Dollar Store Shelf Liner! – great way to dress up Rubbermaid organizers for an unfinished basement