Photo via: completely-coastal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of our favorite moss-like ground covers for the shade to part shade garden! This yellow foliage version of Irish Moss quickly grows to form a mat just 1 tall and 15 wide. The soft, cushiony yellow mat is covered with 100s of tiny white flowers in spring. This fast-growing shade ground cover is perfect for edging pathways and planting in between stepping stones. Plants grow best in part shade to full shade and benefit from watering during prolonged dry spells. Great for plant…
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.
- Beach Cottage photo frame ornament. Relive and share your beach vacation on the Christmas tree. Photo frame ornament is hand-painted and distressed for a beach cottage style with sea shell accents. Write the date on the bottom of the frame or place a new picture within each year.
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- January, the first month of a brand new year, is just naturally the perfect time to make changes and start new habits. Something about hanging a new calendar on
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Beach Decor DIY Projects Part Two – The Cottage Market
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …