Photo via: countrydesignstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cotton Stems! Come see how easy it is to make some of your own! | Twelveonmain.com
- In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way – and no, this isn’t an old post from 1997. Chokers, AKA necklaces that sit snugly around your neck rather than resting against your collar bones or cleavage, are edgy, cool, and make a pretty big statement. Chokers were huge in … Read More
- These festive coasters are easy to make with Fiskars original orange crafting scissors from Walmart, a little hot glue, burlap, and decorative ribbon! Read the post to learn how!
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Ideas on how to make a friendship bracelet with beads; as same as the trendy Shamballa bracelet, you can make these fabulous friendship bracelet more distinctive simply by adding some beads in.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- Love these shelves made out of rain gutters! This photo is from Tonis site at designdazzle. Check out Kimberlys site at raisingolives for a tutorial on how to make rain gutter shelves.
- How to make cufflink, ring, earing, jewelry box holder from cotton batting and felt liner.
- 16. Hip Heritage Look – Oh La La: French Style Inspiration for Your Home … → DIY Country
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Rustic Country Hand Painted Reclaimed Pallet Wood Sign – Life is Simply Better in the Country Porch Sign, Kitchen Sign, Country Decor by EverydayCreationsJen on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/221267110/rustic-country-hand-painted-reclaimed