Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY | abstract art tutorial, such a pretty and creative home decor idea!
- Stunning White Wooden Floating Microwave Shelf Over Small Butcher Block Island At Corner With Storage As Well As Cool White Wall Kitchen Painted And Nice Floating Crafts Shelves As Kitchen Wall Decor Inspiring Designs
- With the holidays around the corner, its time to make sure your home is in guest-ready condition! Keep your house sparkling with these easy tips on how often to clean each corner of your home. PIN now and use later as your go-to checklist! | Pulte Homes
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles | KoKos Corner
- Build a Corner Bench with Built-in Table | Remodelaholic | Bloglovin’
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- Organized Command Center and Backpack Nook Ideas. Mom hacks, tips and tricks for stress-free mornings with kids. Great ideas for Back-to-School!
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Pick up the free pattern for this coastal-inspired Sand Dollar Crochet Throw Pillow. A beautiful design for a unique home decor accessory idea.
- Maybe for the nook in the dining room… Apple crates display case… Walmart carries these crates for $10 ea.
- Dr. Suess Themed Book Nook – All about how to make the floating shelves that are strong enough to hold tons of books! UncookieCutter.com
- Remove closet doors to make a hallway nook