Photo via: sunset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are ten awesome, totally unique ways to use activated charcoal. Some of these I knew, but most of them I had never thought of before. What an awesome article! via @simplynaturalma
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- DIY Chalkboard paint recipe – any colour you like. Who knew it was so easy to make
- Wood Couch Arm Shelf: What an awesome idea!! I would have never thought to do this. scrapwood diy More
- Girl Bedroom DIY Projects | landeelu.com These DIYS are so cute Im in LOVE and they match my room so well cant wait to try
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy