Photo via: thetaylor-house.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- How to set up a functional coffee station in your kitchen!
- Coffee bar made from an old china cabinet bottom with all handmade signs. Handmade Furniture – http://amzn.to/2iwpdj4
- Learn how to transfer gorgeous designs on to coffee mugs and create a bespoke set using a porcelain marker. Easy step-by-step tutorial.
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- Check out this tutorial on how to turn an old wooden photo frame into an awesome new rustic wooden tray for your coffee table!
- How to create an animal print using a corn cob
- How to Do an Antique Glaze on Painted Furniture – Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antiqued effect in the cr…
- Easy DIY homemade coffee filter air freshener is the perfect smell hack for your car, bathroom, cat litter box, or diaper changing station. All natural and made with essential oils. Inexpensive and can be done with kids as a fun craft idea. Makes a nice gift the smelly person in your life.
- How to make your own custom labels at home using transfer paper, your printer, an iron and twill tape. Makes create labels to add to your own bags and clothing projects. With video tutorial too.
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.