Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood Hanging Shelf with Rope. Wood: painted and distressed. Measures 24 long and 7.5 width. If you like to include the metallic hooks please choose that option. Mason Jars available for sale at shop. Contact me if you have any questions. Visit my store for other options available. Direct link: www.butifuldesigns.etsy.com USPS Mail Shipping with tracking number. NOTE: Accessories not included. Strong paint odor might be present for a few days.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Would love to have a sorting station similar to this with 6 laundry baskets stacked 3 high under the chute. That way you wash one basket and use the basket for clean folded when done.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Just Peachy quote with a vibrant but delicate watercolor peach. Digital printable created with high quality images in watercolor. Please use the ZOOM tool below to view more detail of print. What I love about this printable: The colors– soft transparent
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Coffee Scrub Recipe – http://slickhousewives.com/coffee-scrub-recipe/ – Im not a doctor, nor do I play one on the web, but I do believe that this Coffee Scrub Recipe has many benefits because Ive seen them firsthand! Here are some of the benefits that Ive read about or seen for myself! anti-inflammatory properties diminish the appearance of …