Photo via: southernliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This iPad stand, wedge or bean bag is functional as well as decorative. When I made my first iPad bean bag I realised that the item is quite large and therefore very visible in any room. Therefore …
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- DIY shamrock t-shirt made in minutes. With this new technique cut out once and make t-shirts for the whole family. This craft tutorial is an easy idea to make.
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- Whether youre planning a trip to the park, a concert on the grass or Shakespeare under the stars, summer is the perfect time to Plan a Perfect Picnic! Picnics are a terrific way to have a fun-filled day or evening enjoying time together as a family making memories to last a lifetime. Get recipes, printables and more for a perfect picnic meal plan at TidyMom.net
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- A successful Thanksgiving cannot be created in one day. Absolutely no way, no how. Anyone who tries to complete Thanksgiving from start to finish only on Thursday, it is bound to be a disaster somewhere. The key to a relaxing, beautiful, and delicious family meal on Thanksgiving is to plan ahead.
- wow, a quick and easy repurpose for an old sewing machine treadle base. It does not get any easier than this.
- Plan the best summer ever with your kids using these easy summer bucket list ideas, a free printable calendar and other tools to help organize fun and activities the whole family can enjoy.
- A Very Blessed Nest: Family Ties (for a Lamp) This title shows my age… loved that show!
- Laundry line…I have wanted one for years. This one is so pretty and functional. I think its perfect for my back yard!
- See how I turned an old picture frame into a DIY dry erase board thats both functional and pretty! | www.makingitinthemountains.com