Photo via: lifehacker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips to Get Your New Home Clean Before You Move In + a Printable Checklist! CleanHomeSavings @Walmart
- Cheap Decorating Ideas: Keeping track of your childs growth is even more fun with this cute growth chart. An added plus, you can take it with you when you move.
- January purge checklist printable that helps you go through what needs to be thrown away and donated room by room. I do this every year and its SO helpful! via @thetypicalmom
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- agate coasters – this is SO happening when I move.
- Weve broken spring cleaning down into 30 days so you can tackle one chore at a time, then relax on the sofa as a reward afterwards — youve earned it. Pin our spring cleaning checklist now and click through to get all of our tips!
- With the holidays around the corner, its time to make sure your home is in guest-ready condition! Keep your house sparkling with these easy tips on how often to clean each corner of your home. PIN now and use later as your go-to checklist! | Pulte Homes
- How to Plan for Moving Day | Pottery Barn (its probably bad that Im just finding this and we move in less than 2 weeks) Repinned by www.movinghelpcenter.com Follow us on Facebook!
- Gorgeous, simple, and easy DIY photo display for Instagram and family photos. Photos are clipped on so its easy to change them anytime you want! // Love & Renovations
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- When your bathroom is outdated, but you don’t want to spend thousands on a makeover:
- Who would dream about the world above the sea when you could dream about the world that is under the sea, where such beautiful creatures like this mermaid must exist! Dont they? Ive started your journey of crafting this beautiful sea creature, its up to you to add magical hair and dress up her fins!