Photo via: theboondocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- In shades of blue, this Blue Christmas Wood Sign will get you in the holiday spirit with its words of the Christmas holiday.
- Red, White, and Blue(berry) Margaritas: Bring happy hour to you with fruity American-themed cocktails in strawberry, blueberry and coconut flavors. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Super Cute Mothers Day Free Printables! Gift Tags, Cards and more. Make Mom a unique homemade gift, invite her over for brunch, give her flowers or send a card with a heartfelt note. If your mom lives far away, fill a box with her favorite goodies and mail them! She’ll be happy you thought of her.
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- homemade curtain rod using a tree branch – (i have done this before in natural shades in a rustic/cabin home; painted white like this with a bird perched atop it is very cute and whimsical in a childs room or in a relaxed cottage decor ~TA)
- DIY Pina Colada bath salts. I just love the way these smell, release them in a warm bath for a soothing, tropical retreat! Make your own homemade bath salts with the flavors of pineapple and coconut, I almost want to eat it!
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.