Photo via: gardeningprof.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Easy DIY homemade coffee filter air freshener is the perfect smell hack for your car, bathroom, cat litter box, or diaper changing station. All natural and made with essential oils. Inexpensive and can be done with kids as a fun craft idea. Makes a nice gift the smelly person in your life.
- Fabulous way to keep cushions on chairs without all those ugly strings from the ties hanging out or ripping off the cushion.
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- With the holidays around the corner, its time to make sure your home is in guest-ready condition! Keep your house sparkling with these easy tips on how often to clean each corner of your home. PIN now and use later as your go-to checklist! | Pulte Homes
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!