Photo via: livedan330.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rocky Road Melon Dessert Skewers – Dan330
- Supporting Someone Living With Schizophrenia – Dan330
- Using Your Sociability To Your Advantage – Dan330
- Chocolate Caramel Coconut Bars – Dan330
- They wanted more closet storage without remodeling. See what they did instead:
- Technically for the Master Bathroom, but this is so what Jon and I need to do!!! Some crazy person didnt put any drawers in our bathroom vanity. Organize a bathroom vanity using kitchen cabinet supplies!
- 10 Off-Grid, Backyard Games for Your Family – and you don’t even have to have a birthday party to do them! | The Mom with a Prep
- In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way – and no, this isn’t an old post from 1997. Chokers, AKA necklaces that sit snugly around your neck rather than resting against your collar bones or cleavage, are edgy, cool, and make a pretty big statement. Chokers were huge in … Read More
- I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer Colouring Pages I have been running – curating some fantastic colouring page “guest posts” from wonderful bloggers across the globe. Today, we have a treat for you – some colouring pages for Grown Ups! Yep, we get to colour too… with the …
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.
- DIY Hand Painted Wind Chimes – 7th Grade Class Auction Project – If youve volunteered to help you childs class create a project for the school auction, then you have to check this out! Its unique and large scale and will definitely bring in high bids!