Photo via: twotwentyone.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With some low-cost furniture, a few garage sale finds, and a little ingenuity, this home office makeover can be easily completed on a budget! Click through to see the full post.
- OMG!!! I love this Craft Room Remodel!!!! And she did it on a $500 Budget!!! Batchelors Way: Office Reveal – Built In Book Shelves on a $500 Budget
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Sofas and Couches – DIY Couch Reupholster With a Painters Drop Cloth – Easy and Creative Furniture and Home Decor Ideas – Make Your Own Sofa or Couch on A Budget – Makeover Your Current Couch With Slipcovers, Painting and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-sofas-couches
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- Craft Project Ideas: 28 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget
- 33 Home Repair Secrets From the Pros – Home Repair Ideas, Home Repairs On A Budget, Home Repair Tips, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen Repair, Home Improvement, Quick And Easy Home Tips http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-repair-secrets
- painted dresser. painted furniture. DIY, Stripes, Peekaboo drawers, striped dresser.pink dresser. stained top stained dresser, pink and white dresser. silver hardware. shabby chic glossy high gloss modern home decor, little girls dresser, little girls pink room makeover
- Upcycled Furniture Projects – Desk Drawer Repurposed Into Chalkboard – Repurposed Home Decor and Furniture You Can Make On a Budget. Easy Vintage and Rustic Looks for Bedroom, Bath, Kitchen and Living Room. http://diyjoy.com/upcycled-furniture-projects
- Make a pretty mini pom pom mobile out of wool and lolly sticks. This craft would look lovely hanging in the nursery/babys room, or create it with colourful wool to make some funky home decor!
- For Christmas we surprised the girls with a new playroom! We actually moved their playroom from our family room to my office. The room …
- Beautiful half-bath makeover on a tiny budget at www.viewalongtheway.com.: