Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- Avoid the pile up of water bottles and tops in your cabinets by storing them in a hanging shoe organizer!
- Im thinking some sort of lush hippie chic boho bunk bed loft lounge library with secret art studio closet and chillout situation/panic room might be my new favorite way to occupy space.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Create your own amazing Instagram pillows! Love this :)…WOULDNT THIS BE A GREAT GIFT? ESPECIALLY FOR A SICK FRIEND GOING IN TO THE HOSPITAL
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Continuous cilantro production with this method. (I never knew this so Im going to try it and see what happens.
- Im going to add these to my pool. Add tonic water instead of regular water for glow bath bombs
- Make a pretty mini pom pom mobile out of wool and lolly sticks. This craft would look lovely hanging in the nursery/babys room, or create it with colourful wool to make some funky home decor!