Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you AND your roommate can show off to friends that’ll […]
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- A successful Thanksgiving cannot be created in one day. Absolutely no way, no how. Anyone who tries to complete Thanksgiving from start to finish only on Thursday, it is bound to be a disaster somewhere. The key to a relaxing, beautiful, and delicious family meal on Thanksgiving is to plan ahead.
- Do you have a Minion fan who would love to make a Minion sensory bottle! Sensory bottles are great for kids and adults too. This Minion activity is a hit.
- Perfect for a dining table centerpiece, inside or out. Love the casual, impromptu feel of it, and the pale blue candles are a nice touch
- Homemade Citronella Candles – Say farewell to mosquitoes! These DIY Citronella candles are a fantastic natural mosquito repellent, make a great gift and work fantastic!
- DIY Customizable Media Room Lighting – Looking to change up the lighting and decor in your home theater or media room? This easy DIY lighting project can be completed in just a few hours and under $100 while giving a completely new design and feel to the room.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Youll never be as young as you are today ❤ liked on Polyvore
- You really need to check out these awesome Star Wars Crafts. They are perfect for any day of the year and especially nice for Star Wars Day – May the 4th Be With You!