Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13).
- Walmart crates $10I DONT KNOW IF WALMART AROUND HERE SELLS THESE BUT THEY MIGHT MAKE NEAT SHELVES FO RSUNROOM
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- Grab a wood round from your local DIY store and make this darling striped Valentines Day craft… a painted wood sign!
- They are just wooden squares from any craft store ($0.50 each) with metal house numbers … nice
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Floating Shelves above toilet in small bathroom, very nice!
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for my bathroom (also window treatment)
- DIY Furniture Hacks | DIY Drawer Shelves | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- OMG!!! I love this Craft Room Remodel!!!! And she did it on a $500 Budget!!! Batchelors Way: Office Reveal – Built In Book Shelves on a $500 Budget
- One nightstand next to my bed…diy crates from michaels