Photo via: talkofthehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen cabinet makeover. Oak cabinets to two toned gray and white cabinets (Chelsea Gray and Dove White – Benjamin Moore) Fixer upper inspired design space with subway tile backsplash. Welcome home! 😉
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Farm House Table | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Lovely bathroom (I like the idea of tile up to natural shelf/ledge then white wall or shiplap above to ceiling)
- Ana White | Build a Hemnes Linen Cabinet | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- At This Old Houses Manchester project house, Massachusetts architect Stephen Holt devised an ingenious solution to the where-to-put-the-litter-box question. He designed a bank of custom-base cabinets in the mudroom, which store kittys bags of food on a pull-out shelf and offer him discreet litter-box access through a cat door cut into the wall of the end cabinet.
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- A little DIY is always fun, but I say you get extra credit when it is organizing related! Kelly did as many of us do, and fell in love with…
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com
- Annie Sloan chalkpaint in French Linen. I distressed them and then dry brushed a little white paint on top to age them a bit.
- I love this look! Redoing an oak banister into a brown and white one. Great step by step tutorial to change the look of your whole house!