Photo via: lesrondabatchelor.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- OMG!!! I love this Craft Room Remodel!!!! And she did it on a $500 Budget!!! Batchelors Way: Office Reveal – Built In Book Shelves on a $500 Budget
- Batchelors Way: Office Redo – Last of the DIY Cabinets
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these GREAT DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- How to Make a Custom Glue Gun Stand with sugru – so easy and makes using a glue gun much easier!
- 10 Off-Grid, Backyard Games for Your Family – and you don’t even have to have a birthday party to do them! | The Mom with a Prep
- Hooked on Dada Handprint Craft Idea | Easy Fathers Day Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Dad from Kids
- Just in time to hit up the Valentines Day clearance! This adorable wreath is gorgeous for spring decor, a lovely little girls room, or even a shabby chic birthday party!
- chairs painted in shades of blue with chalky type paint, to make them happy, The tale of the Happy Chairs, theboondocksblog.com
- Red, White, and Blue(berry) Margaritas: Bring happy hour to you with fruity American-themed cocktails in strawberry, blueberry and coconut flavors. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.