Photo via: steampunkheaven.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Frame your windows! This is much cheaper to do yourself and with a little effort, the results look amazing. Full tutorial on Blesser House.
- This listing is for a Set of 2 stunning Hanging Mason Jar Sconces. These sconces are hand crafted with the best quality. These make such wonderful
- Bring beauty into your home with simple decor this summer. The farmhouse style is becoming a classic. Check out great tips for a summer farmhouse look.
- the perfect hair accessory for your wedding day. Complete your look from Davids Bridal
- While these items arent necessarily what would go with your decor, they show how to use a nice variety of items to style a bookcase. Your eye wants to bounce around and see everything!
- 11 DIY bedroom projects that look like you spent way more money than you did! Some of these easy DIYs are Anthropologie-inspired and some and amazing furniture makeovers! http://www.ehow.com/how_12340989_luxury-less-11-diy-bedroom-projects.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- 18 DIY Wall Hangings And Tapestries To Make Your Room Look Amazing
- Here is your next pallet project! Create a large letter out of pallet wood. I love the rustic look of pallets and the amazing price of…FREE!
- 16. Hip Heritage Look – Oh La La: French Style Inspiration for Your Home … → DIY Country
- Grounding and anchoring are my interior styling SECRETS to eliminate visual clutter everywhere from coffee tables to countertops. Learn how to style a beautiful tray and how to use grounding and anchoring to make your home look less cluttered.