Photo via: thexerxes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make your home be distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoor? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always make you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood. DIY reclaimed wood […]
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- Patriotic Decorations: How to Make a Burlap Wreath. Bring a touch of Americana to your front door with these easy burlap summer wreaths ideas. Thanks Etsy owner @AllDoorsWreaths for letting us share. wreaths patriotic crafts
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- DIY Hand Painted Wind Chimes – 7th Grade Class Auction Project – If youve volunteered to help you childs class create a project for the school auction, then you have to check this out! Its unique and large scale and will definitely bring in high bids!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- You don’t need to spend a fortune on stocking hangers to have a beautiful display. Use this list of 25 DIY Christmas Stocking Holders to find the perfect idea to hang your stockings with care.