Photo via: frugalcouponliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Homemade and creative ideas inspired by Chuck and Joanna Gaines. Fixer Upper Kitchen. Fixer Upper Living Room. Fixer Upper Home.
- Farmhouse Table Under $100 plus Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Today, lavender essential oil is the most used in the world. The ancient texts tell us that the essential oil of lavender has been used for medicinal and religious purposes for over 2500 years. Lavender oil is used in many way, you can use it in an essential oil diffuser or there is also several recipes, here you will find some of the most popular http://www.nobletandem.com/great-uses-lavender-oil-les-bienfaits-de-lhuile-de-lavande/
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Painting on glass is not only fun, but it can be very easy especially for beginners! There never is a shortage of glass items to paint; just look around your home, shop your favorite retail stores, or bargain hunt at your local thrift stores.
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.