Photo via: voceprecisadecor.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- Repurposed Singer sewing machine makes a perfect makeup vanity, desk, table, or jewelry organizer.
- Easy DIY makeup table when space is limited or you are using what you have without buying much of anything.
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – DIY Magnetic Makeup and Beauty Tools Decorative Space Saving Organization Board via Laura Thoughts
- This small bath feels open and airy thanks to a mosaic tile design that covers both the shower and the floor. Walnut open shelving, a floating vanity and a large framed mirror help to visually add space to this chic guest bathroom. Click to learn more about this on-trend look.
- a bit challenged with cardboard so this is a better DIY option for me – for a birthday, engagement party, bridal shower, etc… first initial of guest of honor
- Small changes can go a long way in a bathroom. Check out these simple ways to update your space!
- LOVE these one-of-a-kind Mothers Day Gift ideas for Grandma! They are cute and affordable Personalized Mothers Day Gifts that are so special! Such great, unique Gifts for Grandmas!
- How to make a lamp! A super easy tutorial for an affordable and unique lamp made from a big glass water jug found at a thrift store. diy
- Making your own cake stands is an affordable alternative for your next party or celebration!
- A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights. | 23 Things You Didnt Know You Needed For Your Bathroom
- Technically for the Master Bathroom, but this is so what Jon and I need to do!!! Some crazy person didnt put any drawers in our bathroom vanity. Organize a bathroom vanity using kitchen cabinet supplies!