Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- DIY: Best Garden Art Projects – using repurposed items —Including Free Instructions! – Empress of Dirt.
- Here is your next pallet project! Create a large letter out of pallet wood. I love the rustic look of pallets and the amazing price of…FREE!
- Stained Wood Stars. Could be cut from pallets and stained.
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Pallet Bench – Mudroom Bench | 99 Pallets
- 45 Easiest DIY Projects with Wood Pallets
- Recycled Pallet Wood Fence | 99 Pallets
- awesome Entryway Table Made of 2 Pallets – DIY 20 Upcycled Wood Pallet Ideas | 101 Palle… by http://www.best99-home-decorpics.us/homemade-home-decor/entryway-table-made-of-2-pallets-diy-20-upcycled-wood-pallet-ideas-101-palle/
- Small bows using fork
- DIY Full Length Floor Mirror Tutorial: Child at Heart How to build a large floor mirror using a small $5 wall mirror
- Scrap Wood Mirror ~ Make a wall mirror for little-to-no cost using scrap 2x4s and also learn a new woodworking skill – how to cut a rabbet in wood!
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp