Photo via: hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Off-Grid, Backyard Games for Your Family – and you don’t even have to have a birthday party to do them! | The Mom with a Prep
- Summer Travel Wardrobe that fits in a carry on! Your Homebased Mom
- Playroom. Love the hanging basket idea for stuffed animals! They always seem to take over the floor of our playroom or get stuffed into random spaces..
- This is the ultimate guide to coloring for adults! Get marker and pencil product reviews, basic instructions, coloring book recommendations, and more. adultcoloring
- DIY Shoe Cubby Plans / great for pencil organization in my studio!
- DIY Makeshift Emergency Toilet. G;)
- Sunday nights•good wine•blog prep journal•Walking Dead•happy girl•
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- To make your home be distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoor? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always make you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood. DIY reclaimed wood […]
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]
- Ideal for reading, movie watching, and snuggling, this DIY Kid’s Pillow Bed, from It’s Always Autumn, is a fantastic homemade gift idea to make your kids smile. Let’s be real—even adults would love this!
- DIY Rattan Pencil Case, Delineate Your Dwelling