Photo via: honestlyyum.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Youll never have to reach for that coffee mug again! Make your own C table for armchairs! We used industrial pipes, flanges and stained oak wood pieces. Get instructions from Jennifer Allwood at TheMagicBrushinc.com
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- You’ll never look at a candle holder the same way again! See how they transformed this Moroccan styled candle holder into a very simple lamp!
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- With this simple kit, you can create your own DIY wooden joy sign to decorate…
- KIT – Magic Monarch Blue – Designed and made by Caroline of Roos-Kleurig. This is a garden stake for decorating your plant pots or borders. made of bronzed metal it can be mounted on a 90cm stake (included) or attached to a wall or fencing. Everything is included except the tools. This kit requires some skill and precision but is possible for a talented starter. mosaic
- bedroom-color-graphic. wow! good thing our bedrooms are already blue! will keep this in mind when we buy and decorate a home… (although maybe correlation, not causation? perhaps people with certain personality traits associated with less sleep are attracted to certain colors)
- Now, I will never mix up the clean and dirty dishes again! This tutorial includes both a Silhouette cut file and a FREE printable for those who want to cut out the magnets the old-fashioned way: with scissors! These would make great shower, housewarming, or hostess gifts!
- Stain over Paint Technique by Migonis Home countrychicpaint
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.